A Warm fudge filled cheesecake slice
A warm Fudge-filled Cheesecake slice anyone?
What you will need:
½ cup butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
240ml cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cup sugar
4 large eggs
350ml chocolate chips
How to prepare:
1. Beat butter until creamy, add the 1/3 cup of sugar and beat well. Slowly add the flour and beat well. Stir in the vanilla and press into bottom of a springform pan.
2. Bake at 180˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cool.
1. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy and gradually add the 1 ½ cups of sugar and beat well. Add the eggs and stir in the remaining vanilla.
2. Pour half of the batter into the crust and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Stir the rest of the batter on the chocolate chips and place the cheese cake on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in an 180˚C oven for 1 hour or until set.
4. Cool for 1 hour and serve warm with whipped cream.