Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Delicious and cheesy casserole with a sour cream mixture that the entire family will love!
- 1¼ lb ground beef
- 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 8 oz egg noodles
- ¾ c sour cream
- 1¼ c small curd cottage cheese
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- In a medium sized skillet, brown the ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Drain the excess fat. Add the tomato sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles until al dente, drain and set aside. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add the noodles and stir to coat.
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan and layer with half of the noodles, half of the ground beef mixture, and top with half of the cheese. Repeat the layers and end with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Recipe The Pioneer Woman