A simple 15 minute must try meal that combines browned butter and mazithra cheese! Tastes exactly like the Old Spaghetti Factory!
- 8 ounce spaghetti noodles
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup mazithra cheese, grated
- chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- While the noodles are cooking, brown the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The butter will turn a yellow, start to froth and then become brown.
- Drain the pasta but do not rinse. Pour the brown butter over the pasta. Sprinkle with mazithra cheese and toss to coat. Serve with a salad and garlic bread and garnish with parsley if desired