Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Make wing sauce for Hooters hot wings in your own kitchen. It is easy to do.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (3 sticks Butter, softened)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
Mix all ingredients together. This will store well in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Serve this with the Hooter’s Hot Wings.