This makes 4 total servings of Keto Roti John. Each serving comes out to be 620 Calories, 53.3g Fats, 26g Protein, and 6.8g Net Carbs.
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 small Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Water
- 1/4 tsp. Curry Powder
- 4 tbsp. Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. chopped Green Onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup (any sauce, optional)
- 5 slices Cucumber (garnish)
- 3 slices Tomatoes (garnish)
- 1 piece Round Lettuce (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Follow the pizza base recipe for Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza, exclude the Italian Seasoning. Divide and shape the dough into two long buns. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the beef. Melt coconut oil on a pan and saute diced onion until translucent. Add chopped garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add curry powder and water, and “cook” the curry powder for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- After 45 minutes, remove the buns from the oven. Once cooled, slice them horizontally but not completely. Spread about 1/2. tbsp onto both. Toast the buttered side on a pan.
- Mix an egg with half of the cooked beef, 1 tbsp. each of green onion and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter on a pan and add the omelette mixture. Immediately cover the omelette with a bun. Once the omelette is cooked, flip and toast the bun.
- Remove from pan and spread your favorite sauce onto the omelette. Garnish with cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for the other bun and finally, serve!