Ingredients for the base :
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 2 tsp sugar, mixed in afterwards
Ingredients for the filling :
- 1 packet (8oz) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Baileys
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well combined.. Divide crumb mixture evenly between the mini cheesecake pan’s 12 slots.
- Using the back of a small spoon press crumbs firmly onto the bottom and set it aside.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar until blended and combined, about 3 – 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, allowing 15 seconds between each egg. Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowls.
- Add heavy cream and then the Bailey’s.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each hole (they should be ¾ filled).
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes until pan is cool enough to take cheesecakes out, and place on a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely and then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whippped cream and other toppings such as chocolate, dulce de leche or caramel and enjoy!