- 1 pkg regular Oreo cookies
- 3/4 stick of butter, melted
- 2 – 8 oz containers of Cool Whip
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3/4 cup milk
- Crush entire bag of Oreo cookies using a food processor (or take out your frustrations and do it manually)
- Reserve 1 cup of Oreo crumbs and mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
- Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
- Mix 1 container of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. A mixer might be handy here.
- Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the packed crumbs.
- Mix the pudding and milk. Allow to set.
- Spread the pudding over the previous layer.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip on top.
- Top with reserved Oreo crumbs. Chill and enjoy!
– See more at: http://southernbite.com/2010/10/27/oreo-delight/#sthash.cmp3hCdh.dpuf