Thai peanut sesame noodles are a simple dish that has fantastic flavor and will become a family favorite!
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 8 oz linguine noodles
- sesame seeds for garnish
- green onions for garnish
- Cook the noodles in a large pot according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a medium sauce pan whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, ½ cup chicken broth, minced garlic, ginger, and sriracha chili sauce. Cook over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Drain the noodles and toss in the peanut sesame sauce. Serve immediately.